So, these pictures are actually from the plane ride home. It would appear that we have a little traveling angel....hmmm, I'm not so sure about that one. He fell asleep literally 3 mintues before the plane landed and was giving kisses probably because he was happy to get off the plane?! I wouldn't say that going out of town is one of Chase's strongest talents, but nonetheless we had a nice trip to visit family in Cincinnati this past weekend. I tried to do better about taking pictures this time, but as you'll notice I still managed to miss a few people, sorry! Like for everything else I do, I'll have to make a list next time to make sure we catch them all.
This is Chase with his cousins Jacob and Ben. He loved watching them play and even managed to convince Grandpa to go to the store and buy him a truck just like Ben's. Yeah, I don't know how a 9 month old who can't talk convinces someone to do anything, but I think it has something to do with the nature of grandparents.
Chase with his Aunt Glenna
Chase with Dave, Grandma and Grandpa.
Chase with Mrs. Shoemaker...I think she is trying to teach him the pythagorean theorem. She tried to teach me for years, hopefully she has better luck with him. 
Dave and Charles
Chase & Grandma Julie checking out the menu at Skyline. He settled on a baked potato and crackers - not quite ready for the chili just yet.
Chase & Aunt Kerry
Chase & Aunt Megan
Chase giving Megan kisses. Now that he has 1/2 a tooth, we've realized that kisses are soon going to be a problem! He goes at you with his mouth wide open.
Chase and Uncle Andy
This is proof that Uncle Andy may never babysit without supervision....I'm not sure this is what the toy is designed to do, but I guess it works. He had fun for a minute even though he looks terrified in this picture!
Chase & Grandma Julie checking out the menu at Skyline. He settled on a baked potato and crackers - not quite ready for the chili just yet.
Chase & Aunt Kerry
Chase & Aunt Megan
Chase giving Megan kisses. Now that he has 1/2 a tooth, we've realized that kisses are soon going to be a problem! He goes at you with his mouth wide open.
Chase and Uncle Andy
This is proof that Uncle Andy may never babysit without supervision....I'm not sure this is what the toy is designed to do, but I guess it works. He had fun for a minute even though he looks terrified in this picture!
4 comments:
thanks for all the pictures!! that is charles? he is huge! i hadn't seen most of those people since the wedding. a lot has happened since then.
As usual, Chase is adorable. That, and I have to stop stalking Chase's website before the authorities get involved.
We're so excited to make the blog. And I adore the cousins picture!!!!!
And it was awesome to see you guys. Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment