Monday, October 5, 2009

Apple Picking

My college roommate, Melinda, came to visit for the weekend so we took her apple picking with us on Saturday. It was crowded and I thought they might have to drag me back up the hill a time or two, but we had a really good time. Chase took bites of many, many apples and of course enjoyed the apple donuts too! And thanks to Melinda, we actually have a couple of pictures with all 3, I mean 4, of us in them!


Here's a nice side-shot of the baby girl at 35 weeks - just for you, Heather. I'm not sure having Melinda in the picture helps to minimize any of the roundness! It's hard to believe we only have a few weeks to go!


2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

She's almost here! Wow!

Heather said...

thank you so much for the wonderful pictures!! you and big mel are beautiful! can't wait to see the "roundness"!!