Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We're Home




Just a quick note to say we've made it home and are all doing well. I put up a few trick-or-treat pictures even though Halloween seems like an eternity ago to me! You can also go to www.our365.com and check out Taylor's pictures from the hospital. (Search by date, name, and state) We'll have some more pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh, i never say this, but she looks just like dave!!! and how on earth did you have time to trick or treat? you are amazing, but i'm sure dave tells you that all the time (at least he should).

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!

Luv,
Glenna

Anonymous said...

I've done the 365 thing.....a few times. ;-).
Might do it again.
Yep, probably will.
Miss you guys!
Hope things are going well. Praying people are offering you (Kelly) a quality nap once in a while.
Luv,
Glenna

A Wedding Story said...

She is precious!! I want to come and visit her this week if I may!

Kelly said...

Heather - trick or treating was my attempt to ensure labor...it worked - I started having contractions within a few hours!

Thanks Glenna!

Beth - stop by anytime!