
MeMaw stopped by Monday morning with some gifts - a stroller for Taylor. She loved it and the boys were so jealous. She also knew that it was HERS and wouldn't let them get near it! I had to put a jug of juice in it to slow her down!

If she would let go of the stroller I know she could walk, but she won't try it.
Won't be long though!

The boys got cowboy hats. Unfortunately, MeMaw forgot the horses. I tried to substitute golf clubs or baseball bats, but they couldn't figure that out. Punch balls worked for about 2 seconds until Chase's popped. Bryce's lasted about 10 seconds longer!
Taking a yogurt break.

Taylor wore her first hairbow last week. This is how she feels about them.

This is how Bryce feels about Taylor in general.
He is so sweet to her and I know she drives him crazy!

Sporting the matching shirts.

At the church carnival.
The boys were finally wearing out and Taylor, obviously, had some extra energy!

Bouncing. We took a trip to Inflatable Palace today to keep the bouncing going. It wears them out wonderfully.

Getting in the way of bouncing!

Going down the slide with Uncle Jason.

Wheeeee!
Superheroes!
No comments:
Post a Comment