It was a big weekend with the Christmas musical, a parade and even a visit from Grandma!

The musical was great! Chase did a very good job standing in his spot and even singing most of the time!

From where I was sitting these are the only two pictures I got, but hopefully I can find a few better ones from someone a little closer to the stage!

Taylor smiling, even though you can't see it!

And Grandma made it to town! It only took us 5 years to convince her she could fly here by herself! She made it and I think she'll do it again now that she found out how easy it was!

And with Grandma come Christmas presents! Taylor got a 4-wheeler?
and Chase got a vacuum cleaner?
Ok, Taylor got the vacuum cleaner...
and Chase got the 4-wheeler, but as far as they are concerned it's all fun!

And then a parade. Bryce officially has the coolest house in town because the big Mechanicsville parade goes right down his street! This is my kind of parade watching too...My dad cleared people out of their seats so we could drive through the blocked off street right in the driveway, then 5 minutes later the parade arrived and when it was over we stepped in by the fire for chili!
Chase getting ready for the action.
Chase got up and marched along with each of the bands as they passed by.
Keeping as warm as possible. He would not keep his gloves on for anything.

Here's our "you might be a redneck if...." moment. My uncle recently started a towing business and so most of the family joined him walking in the parade passing out candy and keychains. Not everyone can say "wave to dada" as the tow truck passes by. Chase and Bryce both thought it was cool to see their dads in the parade though!

And finally here's take 2 of operation Christmas card....

still not going so well!!!!
1 comment:
You couldn't be more wrong. I have NEVER in my born days seen better Christmas card pictures (then again, I do have an unhealthy obsession with your children:)!
Post a Comment