Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Catching Up

I can't really seem to catch up, but that's ok. We've been plenty busy but with only an odd picture here and there to show for it.  Here's a random assortment of our recent life.
 Sadly, the first soccer game ever was rained out.  We didn't find out until we were half-way to the field.  Chase was more than ready, but he will have to wait another week.  I was slightly relieved to not have to stand in the pouring rain and act excited about it! (Please no rain this Saturday!!)
 We've been taking care of Keagan a couple of days a week. 
The kids love him and he doesn't mind that they NEVER leave him alone! 
 They always want to hold him,
 and then ask me to take their picture!
 Taylor and I went to Vanessa's bridal shower on Sunday.  She was very excited that Emmy came too and she got to hold her.  Emmy is looking at whoever just put her down there like they must be crazy.
 This was the only other shower picture I got.  Taylor was liking the purple cupcakes.
 For Sale.  Oddly sad, but the poor little house is finally, officially for sale.
 PaPa took a trip to Arizona to watch some Spring Training baseball games.  Taylor loved her Cincinnati Reds heart shirt!  Chase liked his monkey too, but doesn't care to have his picture taken quite as much!
 Today we tagged along with Bryce on a duck-feeding adventure. 
 I was sure that someone, Taylor, was going swimming with the ducks.  Luckily it didn't happen.  It was not as warm as the shorts would imply.
Happy to be with their buddy Bryce.  They still see him a good 3-5 times a week but you would think they never get together as much as they talk about needing to go see him!

No comments: