Taylor is loving babysitting on Wednesdays. She is good at it too!
Vickie's birthday was last week and she requested a yellow cake with chocolate icing. That seemed a little boring so I decided to color it up a little. The colors were too pretty not to take a picture.
It didn't taste too bad either!
Chase's defense was pretty tough last week. I wish I were coordinated enough to get a picture when he was facing us because his look was intense!
He is relentless.
To the point that the kid was out of bounds. Chase knows you have to stay in bounds. I don't remember exactly what happened next, but it's completely possible that the kid just jumped back in bounds and kept going. Upward rules are a little flexible non-existent. Still fun, though!
Chase loves a fan club and invites just about everyone, every week! Last week he had 14 fans there. It's out of control.
After the game we had the chance to meet Roscoe. One of Chase's classmates has a pet pig and he has wanted to meet it since the first day of school!
I can't imagine - but it must be cool to be in kindergarten and have a pet pig!
First soccer practice of the season. We have 4 out of 6 of the same team members as last season and we're the same color again. Looks like a complete repeat!
Taylor had picture day at school this week. She doesn't have much in the line of spring clothes so I took her shopping for a new outfit. It made her week. She shopped and shopped until she decided on this masterpiece, complete with sparkly silver shoes.
She barely slept the night before. She was in the outfit basically before her feet hit the floor!
I was starting to feel a bit Rapunzel-ish so I got a few inches taken off!
Chase had his last basketball practice of the season and it brought him to tears. Literally. The poor kid is so sad to see the season end. After practice we went out to dinner and each time something about basketball would get mentioned, he would get teary-eyed. So sad.
He did get a cool medal which helped soften the blow!
And back to another Wednesday of babysitting. Puppies and babies, we'll take them all.....so long as they go home at the end of the day :) (We would keep these two!)
No comments:
Post a Comment