Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chase's Birthday Party

Well, this is the mini-version of Chase's birthday party.  I haven't been able to find my camera (that has most of the pictures on it!) since the party.  I'll be on the search for it today.  In the meantime, these are the pictures I had on my phone!
 Dave did a little extra birthday shopping the afternoon of Chase's party.  His fancy wrapping job involved Chase closing his eyes while he pulled it out of the bag.
 It was a win! 
Because you can never have enough jerseys.
The kids had a great time playing wiffleball in the gym.  There  are more pictures to prove it somewhere!
 The cake.
 Singing to the birthday boy.
 Taylor spent most of her time playing tag with Isaiah.
The last picture of the evening with their friends Savannah and Natalie.  Birthday coverage to be continued...

No comments: