The picture situation is out of control. I was just going to throw them all up here in one post but decided that if I ever try to find something in the future, I'll drive myself crazy trying to look for it. I'm going to try to put these up in order....we'll see!
Memorial Day weekend, which seems like forever ago, we packed up and jumped on a plane to Cincinnati to celebrate Kerry's graduation.
I let them have races on the moving sidewalk while Dave was in the restroom. You would have thought it was the best idea ever.
Nothing beats a plane except the train at the airport and even better, the shuttle bus ride to the rental car.
High quality entertainment!
First stop is ALWAYS Skyline.
Food so good you don't even care if you smile for the picture.
Taylor got plenty of puppy time in!
Being suffocated by balloons! The kids got to take a trip to the zoo (which was very well documented by Kerry and Megan) while Dave and I were helping with party prep.
Party time! Wearing the fancy grad cap clips that Taylor found at the dollar store.
Chase always seemed to stay close to Rachael....watch out Andy.
Taylor showing off her party attire.
Playing with his cousins.
Taylor's favorite part of the trip! Playing with Jerry the pup.
After the graduation festivities, we stopped by to see the Edwards side of the family before we left town. This was the only picture I have to show for it! Breakfast with his cousins.
Back on the train after a good but quick trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment