Taylor's grade had a field trip to the science museum on her birthday. She got to wear her birthday sticker and her teacher told her happy birthday every time she saw her!
Racing Sydney.
Each class could take two chaperones. I was a lucky winner!!! THEN, the day of the trip the other chaperone had to cancel because of a sick kid. Our class was split as well so the teacher took half the class on one bus and I ended up chasing all of these clowns around the museum all day.
Luckily, they were really good. Unless you have 10 eyes that can see around corners, you can't keep tabs on all those kids!!
They thought we took a lot of pictures for fun but it was really for head-counts to make sure everyone was there!
If only I could have kept them here all day!
Kids will watch themselves for a long time on a screen!
It was a fun trip and we got back to school about 30 minutes early so we picked Chase up and made an early departure for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment