Monday, December 11, 2017

Mid November Memories

 This is quite the collection of random pictures from November.  Both kids played Fall ball.  Taylor looking game-ready!
 She got this outfit for her birthday and changed into it in the car between the time she got it and getting home!
 Chase and Kaleb.  Chase spent much of the fall practicing with Kaleb's travel ball team and then going to watch them play.
 There were check-ups in November.  No one is at the bottom of the charts, for sure.  All growing better than average!
 Taylor's softball team had an end of the season party where her coach handed out awards.  She was tuned in!
 A few of her teammates.  I realized that I don't get many action shots of sports these days because it's actually fun to watch and I get too involved in the game!  I need some videos to keep!  I'll have to work on that for next season.

 Our furry friend is always, always looking for attention!
 At the kids' school they had a veteran's day program.  The kids could "plant" flags in the yard for veterans.  This is Chase beside Jacob's flag.
 I continued the painting streak after Taylor's room makeover.  I wish I'd remembered to take before pictures of this!  It was yellow with floral curtains.  
 Just a couple of more rooms and my house will be completely gray and blue.  Oops!  I guess you like what you like?!
 My personal photographer snapped this shot of me and my bestest friend.
 Training him young.
 First taste of cold weather and holiday decorations!
 Melinda came to town for a visit!  Always fun to have her around.
 We took her apple picking but really we just wanted to eat donuts and drink hot chocolate.  The ground was super muddy and Taylor slipped once.  That was one too many times so we stayed put and waited for Dave to come back up the hill with apples.  He had his pockets full.  Literally.
 The travel team Chase had been practicing with needed him to jump into action for the last tournament of the season.  He was so sad about it, obviously!
 Here he is playing third and his buddy Kaleb is pitching.  He had a blast.
 More attention, please.
 Mustache day at school!
 We always make the trek to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop before Thanksgiving to miss the crowd.  We might have missed the crowd but no one missed this crew marching through the store!
Mom, take my picture.  And so it begins.

No comments: