We spent last week at Myrtle Beach with some of Dave's family.
We had a great time and excellent weather. The kids were slightly spoiled!
Get comfortable....I had more than 500 pictures to choose from for this post. I can take credit for about 30 of them, the rest were Megan's. I think by the end of the week Chase was automatically saying "cheese" everytime he saw Megan! You can tell by his face he was like, "here we go again!" I tried to pick the best pictures to summarize the week, but I know I left out plenty!
This was us at my cousin's wedding the afternoon before we left town.
2 comments:
Love the pics, of course, but your captions always make us laugh. Without your husband around the office (to laugh at), we could use some humor. Please stay up late and add some of your hilarious wit to the pictures :)
i heart kelly and her family! how do you look exactly the same as before having kids? i've been having some i-can't-wait-to-leave-germany experiences, so it's nice to think about going to the beach with you guys some day...
Post a Comment