Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!







Making Valentine's Day cards. This may be the only year we use glitter. That is unless of course there is still glitter from this year's cards floating around the house next year. Very possible.

See what I mean. Glitter wasn't exactly getting put on the cards.

Cardmaking did wear her out though. This picture is the only of its kind in our house. Our children NEVER randomly fall asleep. Never ever.

It was finally warm enough to get outside this week. Once it really gets warm we may never come in! They would play basketball all day long. It's ok with me....I am already shopping for the perfect lounge chair! This will be the first summer in 3 years that I won't have a non-mobile baby to take outside or be hugely pregnant. Yay!


Buddies.

Can you figure this one out?
Chase came to me and said, "Look mommy, I draw on sissy"
It was a permanent marker and it still hasn't washed off.
Max comes over for doggy-daycare some days. Chase has become quite his buddy. Max still runs from Taylor, for good reason! We took a trip to Jump Zone one day with Jason and Bryce on his day off. I thought it was a pretty neat place, but Chase did not. They have a 10 foot tall Batman and he was petrified of it. This was him staring at Batman from across the room.

And it's hard to appreciate in this picture but all 3 kids are screaming. Classic moment. We'll be sticking to Inflatable Palace for a few more years. They weren't quite ready for this one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

i admire the effort, but you could have guessed it, couldn't you? love this blog!