Today was the day Chase had been waiting for for almost 3 weeks....

We had tickets to go see the Thomas the Train show. He didn't want to go. He woke up, I said we're going to see Thomas today, he said no I want to go play basketball in the gym, I said sorry we're going to see Thomas and you're going to like it and we're going to have FUN!

Luckily (for him) his attitude quickly changed and it was loads of fun!

Although, when buying tickets for these things I forget that I actually have to sit through them too. I will say Thomas was more tolerable for me than the Elmo show and when we left Chase said to me, "Thank you so much for taking me mama. That was fun." Worth it.

Intermission popcorn, good stuff.
And here are some pictures from the last week or so...

Exercising. I got some new videos and so far the boys are the only ones enjoying them!

Catching snowflakes on his tongue with PaPa.
Gotta love grandparents - only people that can be convinced it's a good idea to try to go outside and build a snowman in 1/4 inch of snow!

They did build a snowman.
Here is Chase throwing a snowball at the window trying to hit his lazy parents.

Enough snow. We're ready for baseball season. All 3 kids sported the Nutzy gear in hopes it will be warm enough for baseball soon!

And the favorite activity of all time - cleaning out the toy box.

Chase and Bryce frequently hop up in his bed and "read" books to eachother.
It's all fun and games until Taylor gets big enough to climb up there too.
I think they do this to get away from her for a bit!
1 comment:
did your son really say that to you? how precious! fiona told me that she fell in love yesterday, with kyle. can't wait to get these guys together
Post a Comment