Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Buddies, Baseball and a Birthday!

 The first few pictures on my camera from this past week were of quiet, peaceful moments around the house.  Glad I took pictures because I don't remember them!!  Just kidding - Chase and Taylor have been quite good buddies recently (for the most part!).
 Max is always up for being a good, lazy friend.
 Taylor trying to act like she really wasn't being as sweet as it seems.
 The "pelican bat" went missing over the summer.  I found it one day this week standing straight up in one of the bushes.  Later, the bat found Chase's forehead...
 Taylor trying to decide if she should help him up.
(Complete reinactment. I did not sit around taking pictures after he took a bat to the head!)
 She decides he needs a little help.
 A little dazed looking, but nothing too bad!  He's still happy we found the bat.
 Taylor was happy too. (Or jealous that I was only trying to take Chase's picture.)
 Friday started the festivities for Bryce's birthday!  Chase and Kaleb were getting ready to meet up with him at Monster Jam!  It was a "no girls allowed" event. They had to go shopping. It was rough.
 No monster truck pictures to show for the night, but Chase had a good time.  Our living room looks like a monster jam reinactment scene about 98% of the time now.
 Saturday was Bryce's "big birthday party" as he called it.  It was a gymnastics party.  Here they were waiting for the signal to hit the gym!
 Stretching out.
 Taylor was not super-thrilled with the idea of participating.
 Chase jumped right in.
 Trying to make an octopus parachute, I think?
 Someone finally warmed up, a little.
 Staring in amazement at the trampoline runway.  It was a highlight for sure.
 Opening some presents.
Taylor's favorite part of the party by far - feeding baby Emmy a bottle!

No comments: