Friday, June 15, 2012

Good Times

Per Megan, it has been 10 days since my last blog post.  I told her it's like I've been watching 4 kids all day or something!  No excuse she says.  So since she asked, she's going to get it....lots of pics coming up.
 Grace is going to be staying home next year and this was her last week of school so this past week was the last few days that the kids will wake up to Bryce's arrival.  We tried to make the most of it and let Bryce pick his favorite activities to finish up his stay!  First request, ice cream truck.
 We went to the park.  This was their "tough look".
 Such good buddies.  Chase had to "write Bryce a letter" because he's going to miss him so much.
 Nothing to do with Bryce here, but couldn't leave this pic out.  We were on the way to the pool.
 I mentioned needing to take Chase and Taylor for birthday pictures one day and the next morning Bryce arrived dressed and ready for his portrait!  I couldn't disappoint so I called to see if they had any openings.  The lady said she could "squeeze us in" - I bet she regretted that when I said it would be 4 kids!
 They could not have been any better though. 
 And they had a blast.
 Way too much fun.
 Still waiting.
 And waiting.
 And waiting...then it was our turn!

Here's what we came out with.  Pardon the quality - they are pictures of pictures on the computer screen...best I could get on here for now! 
















I'm glad Bryce insisted on going!
This morning Bryce and Emmy arrived with a beautiful flower for me!  I don't think they'll have time to miss each other too much.  They already had to get together for a sleepover at MeMaw's tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are AMAZING!!! And the fact that four children did so well for pictures is amazing too!!! Beautiful.