Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back in Action

Taylor is this happy that we finally got our poor little computer back.  Apparently it has a little bit of life left in it.  It better not croak anytime soon!  I only took 185 pictures while the computer was down so I should be able to catch up in no time.  We'll start with pre-Easter for now.
 Taylor had her spring open house at ballet class a few weeks ago.

 They have all gotten much better since the fall.  For Taylor that mostly means that she didn't have to cry because people were watching her.  There is hope for the recital yet!
 Getting ready to bippity boppity boo.  (I put the video at the bottom.)
 We took a trip to Tappahannock and made a visit to Lowery's Restaurant where you get to go fishing after you eat.
 It was just as exciting as I remember when I used to fish like 25 years ago.  Wow.  Old.
 Here is one of two pictures from Chase's first soccer game.  Still bummed that we missed most of it but thankfully he could care less!
I'm ready for this week.  We will be there on time and pictures will be taken, hopefully with a little more action!
The big production.  The recital is only 2 months away now!

No comments: