Sunday, June 2, 2013

Catching Up


Before I try to get to this weekend's pictures, I thought I'd might better catch up from last weekend first!  Oops!

  We went on a little fishing trip - check out Chase's big fish.  He has been wild and crazy since he turned 5, doing all kinds of things he used to never dream of doing - like holding a fish! (Note he is also definitely wearing "umbros" - those shorts have been circulating in the hand-me-down loop for possibly 20 years now?! I love how short they look in this pic!)

Tossing it back in to catch another day!
 Taylor didn't miss out on the action, although she was ready for fishing snacks and drinks after about 15 minutes. 

 The biggest catch of the day.
 We also got to check out Chase's elementary school this week.  They had a little orientation and let you tour the classes and meet the teachers.  This is Chase with his buddy Eli.  Watch out kindergarten!
 Back at home it was lots of swimming this week.  Looks like I don't have to worry about water safety with these two.  Swimming lessons start tomorrow....wish me luck!
Good times.

 We live a rough life around here.

No comments: