Saturday, October 29, 2011

Portraits

It was time for Taylor's 2-year pics, so I decided to try to knock out Christmas pictures at the same time.  I got them dressed up and they were ready to go.  This was her before we left.
And this was her in the studio.  Seriously, why do I keep trying? 
She was having a blast until the lady said to smile.  Oh well.

Back home, loving life.
 In the studio, picking her nose.  We didn't order any - shocking, I know - but I will keep these fuzzy copies of the proofs to show her later one day!
Silly girl.
 This was the best picture of the two of them.  The photographer thought that if she could prove to Taylor nothing bad would happen if her picture was taken, then she might cooperate.  Fat chance.

 Chase, on the other hand, was loving it all.   
He was most cooperative and was even trying to bribe his sister with me!
 
He scored himself a new fish out of the deal. 
 He picked out the boots himself!
It's funny to see how different two kids can be! 
Don't be looking for your Christmas cards to arrive early this year!! I tried.

No comments: