Taylor had the girls over to play while all the boys were at school last week. I'm pretty sure this was the first all-girls event!
They made sure to play with some of Chase's toys so Taylor could brag about it later.
The play house is always a hit.
This picture is a couple of weeks old but I think I forgot to include it before. Savannah called from Las Vegas to check in. Taylor was loving it. Unfortunately, Savannah is having enough fun that it doesn't look like we'll be seeing her for a while except over the phone!
A little milk moustache in honor of World Milk Day.
Dressed for spirit day at school - it was Football Friday!
Taking a break?
Friday night we went to the Hanover Hawks game. Chase got a Hawks shirt as his reward for filling up his September calendar with all "3's" for good behavior at school. Taylor got a pom-pom which obviously fit her personality that night.
Saturday was soccer again. The score was 1800-2 according to Chase but he scored one of their 2 so it was all good to him.
After soccer we stopped by Bryce's baseball game. We hit the jackpot at the concession stand - peppermint patties 4 for $1. We took "a few" home.
The girls were obviously in to the game. (It is behind them.)
They may have been in a sugar coma by this point?!
Later that afternoon we went to a Stew n 'Que fundraiser. The kids were obviously over picture taking here.
There was a hayride too. The kids did have fun, they just wouldn't show it!
Sunday the truck left us hanging about half way to church. It made it's way home later in the evening. Got to love 746-2TOW. Thanks, Marty!
It's hard to see here but we totally traded a broke-down lawnmower for the tow. Only in Mechanicsville....I'm sure the neighbors were entertained.
Yesterday, we surprised Chase and all showed up to eat lunch with him at school. Taylor was most excited about the whole thing.
He had informed us earlier that if we ever came, we were supposed to bring Chick-fil-a because "that's just what you do." It was a good time and he was happy to see us.
Here's my little DIY of late. I've been looking for a bench to put in the office and by looking I mean that I mentioned to Jamie that I need to go look for a bench. She came through for me and found this one at Goodwill. I picked it up and painted it and added legs in place of the wheels and it's just perfect for what I needed!
The Blue Jays hat: On vacation Chase became obsessed with getting a Blue Jays hat for whatever reason but it never happened. Well, Uncle Andy found him one and sent it in the mail this past week. It's arrival was going to coincide with the full September calendar of good behavior so we told him it was a bonus reward. After school on Friday he was waiting for the mailman like a hawk! It finally came and he's barely taken it off since! Thanks Andy.
Finally, we got a little note and picture from Zeke - complete with paw print! He is obviously doing well and loving life!
No comments:
Post a Comment