Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Preschool Easter Fun

Taylor was excited for her Spring program at school.  On any dress up occasion she always poses for pictures on the steps without me even asking anymore.  She brought the props herself.

Ready for the big show.  I have no actual pictures on stage because it's hard to dodge the millions of ipads being held up to capture the.entire.program.  I don't get it.  If you want to hold up an ipad, stand in the back?! Maybe I'm the odd one.
So I snapped this picture as they were leaving the stage!  Good enough!
I went in to help Taylor's class dye eggs one day.  It was serious business.
And it went much much better than I would have expected with preschoolers!
Showing off the finished products!
Later that week was the Easter party.

Ready for the egg hunt.
Trying not to peek while waiting for the green light!
Searching for the treasure.

Full basket!

No comments: